The efficient and effective mobility tool that's
as versatile and hard working as you.
massage sticks, mobility peanuts, trigger point balls, and more,
delivering deep, targeted relief in areas on the body no other tool
The most versatile mobility tool available
Created by a physical therapist
Developed by a multi-patented inventor
High-quality, 100% recyclable materials
Throughly-tested, intuitive design
The efficient and effective mobility tool
that’s as versatile and hard working as you.
Your Mobility Solution. Simplified.
What Can MOBO MAX Do For You?
TARGET PROBLEM AREAS
Take control over messages
blandit porta, viverra nec metus. Maecenas in magna ullamcorper dolor commodo.
“Fully equipped to hit all the needs
that you have for any mobility issues at all.
It’s a great system.
It’s very easy to use and I recommend it really highly.”
"I've been using trigger point and foam roller products for a really long time with patients and I always felt like there was a little something missing... I just think MOBO is a versatile product and I really like it!"
MOBO MAX SPECS
The MOBO MAX rollers can be quickly positioned into three unique configurations to perform a wide variety of releases on the body. In addition to the rollers performing simple massage, the bar in conjunction with the end caps allows for Press & Move techniques that target hard-to-reach areas like the Front Hip, Chest, and Upper Traps like no other device can.
- Bar Length: 17.5 in.
- Roller Diameter: 2.8 in.
- Weight: 1 pound
- 17.5-Inch, Airplane-Grade Aluminum Bar with Roller-Positioning Buttons
- 2 Removable End Caps made of Natural Rubber (Latex-Free and Non-Allergenic)
- 2 Real Beech Wood Rollers (color, tint, and wood grain may vary)
- 2 Advanced-Level Bands made of Non-Allergenic Thermoplastic Rubber
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
The coefficient of friction is also known as the grippiness factor. The end caps and the bands on the rollers are designed and manufactured to create optimal grip during use – especially on vertical surfaces and even if you’re sweaty. What this means is that once you have MOBO MAX in position with one end cap in the correct location on your body and the other anchored to the wall or floor, it won’t slip out of place while you perform the release. With the MOBO MAX, you can finally get a grip!
- Supreme Grippiness
- Won’t Slip Out of Place
- Easy to Anchor to Horizontal or Vertical Surface
The bar of MOBO MAX isn’t an arbitrary length at 17.5”. It was designed with specificity and purpose. Instead of having to mash your face against the wall (as you would with a massage ball) to perform a Chest Release, the MOBO MAX bar allows you to stand at a comfortable distance.
Additionally, this distance allows for your arm to move in various directions, thus enhancing the intensity and effectiveness of the release. Likewise for the Front Hip release, the leg can move freely through the full range of motion in the Press and Move technique. Lastly, during the Lying Upper Trap Release, the full length of the MOBO MAX bar give more than enough room, even for the largest noggin. This carefully-tested bar length allows for each of these releases to be performed with full range of motion, comfort and ease.
The durable airplane-grade aluminum bar withstands up to 200 pounds of pressure per square inch. Not only does this mean you can feel comfortable lying on the MOBO MAX (with rollers placed accurately on muscles and not on bones or nerves), but you can also use it to roll out a tight quad with as much force as you like. It won’t bend or break like plastic or cheap metal does. We promise, you will bend before it does.
- Won’t Bend
- Won’t Break
- Use As Much Force As You’d Like
According to the CDC, one in ten people are sensitive to latex. In addition to an allergy to latex, repeated exposure to latex can result in an increased risk of an allergic reaction. Two components of the MOBO MAX are rubber – the end caps and the bands on the wooden rollers. We chose to make these rubber parts out of latex-free, non-allergenic, natural rubber (the end caps) and thermoplastic rubber (the bands) to alleviate the concerns that latex allergies and latex exposure can cause.
- Natural Rubber End Caps
- Thermoplastic Rubber Bands
Each component of the MOBO MAX – even the packaging – is recyclable. The rollers are made of real Beech wood. The end caps and pressure bands are made of recyclable rubber. The bar is made of aluminum. The packaging is cardboard. The MOBO MAX is made of high-quality materials that will last for years to come, but if the time comes to dispose of all or a part, you can feel confident that it can be recycled, which conserves many of our natural resources.
- Real Wood Rollers
- Aluminum Bar
- Recyclable Rubber End Caps and Bands
MOBO MAX delivers therapeutic-level results by combining smart mobility techniques That Address The Following:
- Puts you in charge of your health. Between visits to your chiropractor, massage therapist, and physical therapist, MOBO MAX provides daily maintenance that relieves tension, addresses problem areas, and aids in recovery.
- Targets your key problem areas. No matter if it’s a hard-to-reach area, limited range of motion, or a tense / sore spot that’s giving you trouble, MOBO MAX is designed to get into myriad muscles quickly and effectively.
- Goes where you go. Combining multiple mobilization tools into one simple, portable package, MOBO MAX promotes mobility and movement whenever and wherever you need it most.
- Human being who sits, stands, works, plays, moves around in any way
- Football athlete
- Baseball athlete
- Basketball athlete
- Soccer athlete
- Softball athlete
- Track and Field athlete
- Cycling athlete
- Tennis athlete
- Volleyball athlete
- Body builders
- CrossFit athlete
- Marathon Runner
- Office / Desk Worker
- Warehouse stocker
- Delivery driver
- Pilates practitioner
- Bus Driver
- Stay at home parent
- Dog walker
- Lack of mobility and movement
- Aches and pains from injury or overuse
- Aches and pains from underuse
- Movement restrictions
- Inhibited range of motion
- Inhibited power output
- Muscle tension
- Tension headaches
- Back pain
- Unhealthy fascia tension
- Toxic tissue environment
- Problems due to inflammation
- “Sticky” fascia layers
- Perform pin & release / press & move therapeutic exercises against the wall on your Pecs, Upper Traps, Hip Flexors, Glutes, and more.
- Execute rolling stick therapeutic exercises on your Quads, Adductors, IT Band, Hamstrings, Calves, Feet, and more.
- Practice compression and flushing therapeutic exercises anywhere on the body.
- Roll your thoracic spine area and head to relieve tension headaches.
- Remove the MO (end cap) to perform spot massaging, pressing, and scraping techniques anywhere on the body.
How do you generate better mobility to improve movement patterns and level up your activity?
We combined patented techniques with an education team led by experts who are life-long students of human movement and how it impacts a better human experience.
So, in addition to a supremely effective tool, you get the support and expertise needed to use it efficiently.
Shoulder Power3 Releases
Targets shoulder, upper core, and upper extremity mobility
- Upper Trap
- Head & Neck
Hip Power3 Releases
Targets better hip, lower core, and low back management
- Front Hip
- Side Hip
Low Back Power3 Releases
Targets better low back stability and support
- Front Hip
Ankle Power3 Releases
Targets ankle mobility and full-body movement
- Outer Lower Leg
SMARTER MOBILITY FOR A WORLD THAT MOVES
Put simply, we are passionate about helping people move, and therefore, live better. We love hearing how MOBO transforms the way people prepare, perform, and recover.